A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Navigate a grid to place every token on a goal. The tokens move in sync with each other, so you have to take each one into consideration with what direction they will move.
There are three game modes:
- 2 tokens/goals (Di)
- 3 tokens/goals (Tri)
- 4 tokens/goals (Tetra)
I highly recommend playing through Di, then Tri, then Tetra to ease through the difficulty spikes, even though all levels are accessible straight away.
- 60 hand made levels
- 10 hot swappable color palettes
- 3 hot swappable sprite sheet designs
- Auto Save after each level completion
- A high score records screen, how low can you go?
- Demo save file is fully compatible with full game save file
- Is the same as the full game, but with only 13 levels accessible, a mix from the 2, 3, and 4 token modes.
- WASD or the Arrow Keys to move
- Spacebar to accept menu navigations
- Escape key for pause menu
- F key to enable/disable fullscreen
You can change the color palette at any time using the 1-0 number keys, and can swap the sprite design at any time by using the = and - keys to cycle through them
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 19, 2022|
|Made with||FL Studio, Godot, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Godot, Indie, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.